upcoming JKA DATES
The Simplicity and Complexity of Walking intro & seminar
WATCH THE REPLAY of the intro
Jeremy shares a variety of movement experiences in standing to give a flavor of his down to earth perspective on improving adult walking and how you might benefit from the 4 day workshop.
4-day SEMINAR – April 18-21, 2024
This will be a unique workshop divided into 2 sections, opening the possibility for the public and practitioners to participate. The live workshop will be in Rottach-Egern, Germany (limited spaces available).
Replay and seminar are open to the public and practitioners.
I am pleased to announce the publication of my book in German – English version to follow soon!
Developing Potential in Children with Special Needs: An Ability-Based Perspective on Early Childhood Movement Development.
Forewords by Dr. Gerald Hüther, Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, Ale Duarte, and Prof. Bulent Elbasan PT.
The book contains concepts/theories, case study stories, photo sequences and much more.
What is the Jeremy Krauss Approach JKA?
The Jeremy Krauss Approach JKA is a new understanding and perspective of experiential learning and movement. JKA was developed by Jeremy Krauss. The Approach has different techniques and applications for learning, growing and developing that help Children and adults.
Individual therapeutic learning sessions for Children
DHO – Developmental Hands On and SAM – Sensory Active Movement
Group lessons for Adults to improve overall quality of function and movement abilities
Individual therapeutic learning sessions for Adults
FHO – Functional Hands On
Group lessons for Adults for strengthening, solidifying, and special toning
JKA – Solvents and Glue
- The JKA is a unique way to learn, grow and develop for children and adults.
- The primary focus is helping develop potential and abilities – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- JKA is solidly founded on the science of Neuroplasticity – the brain’s ability to change and reorganize itself by forming new neural connections and developmental pathways no matter what the condition is.
- The central focus is on a therapeutic experiential learning process for helping children and adults develop and increase their abilities.
- It is a neurophysiological therapeutic method that helps with the continuing growth and development of the neuro-muscular-skeletal system.
- It supports children and adults to learn, change and overcome a spectrum of functional and developmental challenges of various kinds.
- The goal is that any child or adult can make better use of their potential – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- JKA is a non-invasive movement based Approach which respects every child and adult as an intelligent human being.
- It is 100% personalized, not trying to fit a person into a frame, but on the contrary, developing a frame that fits each person.
The JKA for children helps with various developmental challenges and disorders such as: Cerebral Palsy, Spasticity due to accidents, childhood stroke, autism spectrum, genetic disorders, brachial plexus injury, scoliosis and various undiagnosed developmental delays and difficulties and many developmental disorders and challenges seen in children.