upcoming JKA dates
Last zoom intro with Jeremy for the JKA for Children´s Training starting June 12, 2023
May 26, 2023 – 6 to 8 p.m. Central European Time (CET)
Online possibility for segments 1+2 for those from Pacific Rim countries.
3 Part Master Class – Change and PERMANENCE
Segment 1 – October 12-15, 2023
Segment 2 – February 1-4, 2024
Segment 3 – May 2-5, 2024
What is the JKA?
Individual therapeutic learning sessions for children
Developmental Hands-On (JKA-DHO) and Sensory Active Movement lessons (JKA-SAM)
Group lessons for adults to improve overall quality of function and movement abilities
Abilities Through Movement lessons (JKA-ATM)
Individual therapeutic learning sessions for adults
JKA – Functional Hands-On (FHO)
Group lessons for adults for strengthening, solidifying, and special toning (in standing)
Solvents and Glue lessons (JKA S+G)
- The JKA is a unique way to learn, grow and develop for children and adults.
- The primary focus is helping develop potential and abilities – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- JKA is solidly founded on the science of Neuroplasticity – the brain’s ability to change and reorganize itself by forming new neural connections and developmental pathways no matter what the condition is.
- The central focus is on a therapeutic experiential learning process for helping children and adults develop and increase their abilities.
- It is a neurophysiological therapeutic method that helps with the continuing growth and development of the neuro-muscular-skeletal system.
- It supports children and adults to learn, change and overcome a spectrum of functional and developmental challenges of various kinds.
- The goal is that any child or adult can make better use of their potential – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- JKA is a non-invasive movement based Approach which respects every child and adult as an intelligent human being.
- It is 100% personalized, not trying to fit a person into a frame, but on the contrary, developing a frame that fits each person.
The JKA for children helps with various developmental challenges and disorders such as: Cerebral Palsy, Spasticity due to accidents, childhood stroke, autism spectrum, genetic disorders, brachial plexus injury, scoliosis and various undiagnosed developmental delays and difficulties and many developmental disorders and challenges seen in children.