The center is a venue for advanced training programs, master classes and ATM classes.
It houses a lovely Functional Integration room for adults, Special Needs Children (individual treatment concepts) and their parents, as well as a location for clinical supervision of JKA graduates and others who work with Special Needs Children.
The center is located in Rottach-Egern, a beautiful country side village next to Lake Tegernsee in south Germany.
- Please stay home if you / your child do not feel well and / or have had contact with people who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If possible, please keep (parents, siblings) a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from non-family members on the property and the practice.
- Please disinfect your and your child’s hands when entering and leaving the classroom. I provide disinfectants.
- I will see less children per day to allow breaks, airing out of the room and cleaning after each child.
- The sessions are max. 45 minutes and 15 minutes for arriving and leaving, as the total stay in the room cannot be longer than 60 minutes.
- During the sessions there will be minimum 1 window kipped to provide air flow.
- Only 2 family members + the child I work with will be allowed in the room and there will be no waiting room.
- Please bring your own toys and a towel for the child. Disinfect the toys before and after the sessions. I will unfortunately not provide my toys at this time.
- Drinks cannot currently be made available.
- Parents must wear FFP2 masks and I will as well – If this is still required. Wear a mask when entering and leaving the practice.
- I will not be able to keep overnight in the praxis any private equipment such as walkers, toys, etc.
- This hygiene concept correspond to the hygiene concept of the Bavarian State Ministry.
- Please update yourself on all Covid vaccination regulations before coming to the practice.
When searching through Google Maps, please be sure to enter the district OBERACH!
The JKA Private Practice is located in a new building number 5 and is located in the district Oberach. The building cannot yet be seen on google maps because the google images are old.